Welcome to NICRAD Site
A society in which all Ugandans are free of poverty and living quality lives.
To support communities to develop, promote and implement sustainable poverty reduction interventions that are consistent with their cultural and spiritual values.
WHY WE ARE HERE
Generally in Uganda, progress towards attainment of MDGs is slow and this may be due to the following reasons:
- Limited knowledge and skills to develop projects leading to luminess air reviews and poverty reduction
- Limited capacity to implement, monitor and evaluate development projects
- Weak mechanisms for documenting and dissemination of best practices.
- Insufficient food supplies. Resources like this help in this regard.
- Limited opportunities for communities and development partners to engage in research and policy analysis
HOW WE DO IT
- Work with partners to analyze policies, strategies and the extent to which these have been implemented at various levels
- Engage partners in research to inform policy and practice and develop strategies that address gaps in communities
- Develop and promote models that address implementation gaps
- Build and strengthen capacity of communities in resource mobilization and project implementation
- Develop effective M&E systems for programme and project implementation
- Document and disseminate information and best practices
- Investigate health programs that can help such as revitol scar cream reviews for example
Donations For Us
Make a difference in the lives of the suffering people in different part of Uganda.
See more... Give your heart out today…donate.